05 February 2016

color//colour yellow













in the name of the color yellow, I:

found it on the streets in the form of an old juicy fruit gum wrapper and torn up ticket stubs.
found it hiding behind a gas station in the form of an abandoned shopping cart.
looked for it on my kitchen shelves, my book shelves and everywhere in between.
drove around downtown atlanta on a friday afternoon in search of it.
purchased the prettiest bottle of lemonade I could find (and drank it).
purchased the yellowest yellowy flowers at the grocery store (and put them in a jar right by my bed).
wore my favorite mustard yellow scarf, even on the warmer days.
bought a bag of bright yellow meyer lemons and dreamt of a little lemon curd.

(more of my yellows here, more about color//colour lovers here, lovely co-collaborator xanthe's yellow here and both of our colors live quite happily here)

currently: pink, pink, pink, all week long.

5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blue skies! I miss them! lovely shots all around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful words & images :)

    Happy Weekend :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just delicious. We are in a bit of a mix of moody greys here in the PNW so this is a lovely shot of warmth!

    ReplyDelete