25 November 2016

48

















favorites of my favorite in honor of his 48th birthday, which we celebrated yesterday with chocolate cake after turkey and cranberries and mountains of mashed potatoes. favorites of my favorite, taken with my least favorite camera but the one I always seem to have on me, the stupid iphone. favorites of my favorite from the year 2016 and how are we at the end of it already? how?

happy birthday, mister jenkins. you are still the peanut butter to my chocolate, the sonny to my cher, my most favorite person in all of the world.

3 comments:

  1. always love seeing how you cherish your beloveds. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. every shot you shared here is beautiful. i love seeing your love for each other. happy birthday, ward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like a kind and gentle man.

    ReplyDelete